How do I compose and send a new message?
- Click Compose in the left-hand menu pane.
- Address your email using the To field.
- Click the Plus icon at the end of the To field to add the option of a Cc or Bcc as needed.
- Compose your message and click Send in the bottom left-hand corner.
How do I reply, reply to all, or forward a message?
- Select the email that you would like to reply or forward from the message list.
- In the top-right corner of the Inbox screen, choose the option that best suits your needs from the toolbar.
- Compose your message and select Send.
How do I insert an image in my message?
You can insert images in the body of your message and specify the size of those images. Inserted images are referenced by their URL and must be a .jpg, .gif, or .png, and under 27MB. The referenced images can be link by URL, or though your local file folders.
- Click the Insert Image icon from the text editor toolbar.
- Copy and paste in the URL of the source image into the source field.
Or you can click the File Selection option
This will open up a new window. Click Add Image to select an image from your computer. It will open your File Browser window and allow you to select the image you would like to send.
- Adjust the dimensions if needed.
- Click Ok.
How do I attach a file to a message?
- Click the Attach button from the top toolbar.
- Browse to the file you want to attach and click Open.
- The attachment will appear in the Options and Attachments pane once uploaded.
Is there a limit to the size of the emails that I can send?
The maximum size for email messages, including any attachments, is 35 MB; however, when attachments are sent over the Internet, they must be MIME encoded, and this encoding increases the size of the message. Besides, some mail servers will not accept large email messages, so if you attach a large file to your message, it may not reach its intended recipient.
You should not try to send attachments that are larger than 27 MB. If you want to share large files, we recommend that you store them in the Files section and share the file rather than attaching it to an email.