ISOCNET’s password policy requires all users to maintain the strongest password strength.
Requirements for all of your passwords:
- Maintain a minimum of 12 characters
- Use a mix of upper case and lower case letters, numbers and special characters
- Cannot contain the domain name or username.
- What is a strong password? It is recommended that your password be at least 10-12 digits long, that it includes capital letters, at least 1 number, and a punctuation character. Learn More
- It is best to turn a phrase or association of words into secure password that you will easily remember.
- Use an application to help you manage your passwords.
- Use multi-factor authentication (MFA). You can easily set this up and use text, an MFA app or fingerprint authentication.
- Depending on your device, fingerprint authentication is highly recommended, it’s easy and built into the app/device for you. You have to put your password in initially to set it up but daily use will not require you to enter/remember it.